https://tkv.io | blog archive | tehnokv
If your platform supports the getUserMedia API call, you can try the pico.js real-time face detector.
Simply click the button below and allow the page to access your webcam.
All the processing is done on the client side, i.e., without sending images to a server.
- The library is written in 200 lines of JS code (2kB when minified);
- theory and more information available here;
- open-source code available at https://github.com/tehnokv/picojs;
- (if you like this work, please give the repo a star as this will increase its popularity);
- visit https://tkv.io for more computer-vision projects.